Delivery & Returns
Upon placing an order on the HIT PC’s webstore, our dedicated warehouse team with retrieve your order and pack it securely. It will then be shipped with your chosen shipping method such as DPD, UPS or UKMail and a tracking number will be provided to you.
For further information please visit: https://hitpcs.co.uk/ordering-delivery
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 14 days
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product isn't used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
- You obtained a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) from us
- Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA), contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.hitpcs.co.uk/contact
Send the product with its original packing and the receipt or proof of purchase and the RMA number, along with a note indicating whether you want to exchange the product (and if so, what other product you want to order) or a refund, to:
HIT PCS C/O ZED-UK
22 Ferndene Walk
For further information please visit: https://hitpcs.co.uk/returns-refunds